Findings & Insights from LAF's 2019 CSI Program
Recording from live webinar on 8/5/2019
Measuring Landscape Performance: Findings & Insights from LAF's 2019 CSI Program
The Landscape Architecture Foundation's Case Study Investigation (CSI) program supports faculty-student research teams who work with designers to assess and document the performance of sustainable landscape projects as Case Study Briefs. In this webinar, participants from the 2019 CSI program presented their process and most compelling findings from their efforts to quantify environmental, social, and economic benefits of exemplary landscape projects.
- Understand how the Landscape Architecture Foundation's Case Study Investigation program is furthering landscape performance research.
- Explore specific metrics and methods used to evaluate the environmental and social performance of landscape projects.
- Learn about the goals and sustainable features of exemplary landscapes.
- Dennis Karanja, Jomo Kenyatta University
- Aidan Ackerman, Meaghan Keefe, and Robin Hoffman, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Michael Volk and Kanglin Chen, University of Florida
- Jun-Hyun Kim and Amanda Wakefield, Michigan State University, and Deb Guenther, Mithun
- Chloe Skye Nagraj, University of Virginia
- Mark Lindquist, University of Michigan
- Sarah Hanson, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Amanda Aman, University of Texas at Arlington
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This course is approved for 1.0 Professional Development Hour (PDH) through the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) and meets the health, safety and welfare requirements (HSW). To earn 1.0 PDH (LA CES/HSW):
- View the full webinar above.
- Complete the short quiz by following the link below. (You must score 75% or higher.)
- Wait ~2 weeks to receive your confirmation email once the quizzes are graded and results submitted to LA CES.
By completing this quiz, you are also signing up to receive newsletters and program announcements from LAF. You can edit your subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time.