Findings & Insights from LAF's 2020 CSI Program
LAF hosts live webinars in which guest presenters share innovative work and discuss timely issues. The recorded webinars are archived on LAF's website, and many can be viewed on demand to earn continuing education credits through LA CES. To learn about upcoming webinars, subscribe to LAF communications.
LAF is able to make these resources freely available thanks to the financial support of individuals like you. If you find this webinar valuable, please consider making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation of $10 per month to help us cover hosting and administrative costs.
Recording from live webinar on 8/5/20
Measuring Landscape Performance: Findings & Insights from LAF's 2020 CSI Program
The Landscape Architecture Foundation's Case Study Investigation (CSI) program supports faculty-student research teams who work with designers to assess and document the performance of sustainable landscape projects as Case Study Briefs. In this webinar, participants from the 2020 CSI program present their process and most compelling findings from their efforts to quantify environmental, social, and economic benefits of exemplary landscape projects. The 2020 CSI teams faced unique challenges this year, so they will also offer insights about barriers and opportunities related to conducting landscape performance research during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand how the Landscape Architecture Foundation's Case Study Investigation Program is furthering landscape performance research.
- Explore specific metrics and methods used to evaluate the environmental and social performance of landscape projects.
- Learn about the goals and sustainable features of exemplary landscapes.
- Learn about conducting research under challenging circumstances, particularly the COVID-19 pandemic.
Continuing Education Credits
This course is approved for 1.5 Professional Development Hour (PDH) through the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) and meets the health, safety and welfare requirements (HSW). To earn 1.5 PDH (LA CES/HSW):
- View the full webinar above.
- Complete the short quiz by following the link below. (You must score 75% or higher.)
- Wait ~2 weeks to receive your confirmation email once the quizzes are graded and results submitted to LA CES.
By completing this quiz, you are also signing up to receive newsletters and program announcements from LAF. You can edit your subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
2020 CSI teams, including CSI Faculty Fellows and student research assistants